Mental Health Support Team
We are fortunate enough to have a Mental Health Support team working across Pine Ridge and Lorraine Federation and Cordwalles schools. Here are some of the ways they have supported our community this year:
- 1-1 parenting and child support
- Signposting parents for support
- Assisting referrals for diagnosis to CAMHS
- Staff training: Mental Health Awareness, Anxiety, Staying well for school,
- Parent Workshops: Anxiety and Managing your Child’s Behaviours
- Children’s workshops: Coping with Transitions, Anxiety, Body Image, Friendships.
More information can be found below:
- Support Offered and Suitability
- What should you expect from us?