Admissions Criteria for September 2023
- The Published Admission Number for 2023 admission is 60.
- Applications for admission at the normal intake will be managed in accordance with Surrey’s coordinated scheme on primary admission. Please see Surrey’s website for further details regarding applications, processing, offers, late applications, post-offer and waiting lists.
- Applications for Year 3 must be made by 15th January 2023. Places at Surrey primary schools will be offered on the basis of the preferences that are shown on the application form. Parents will be asked to rank up to four preferences and these will be considered under an equal preference system.
- Children with a Statement of Special Educational Needs that names this school will be allocated a place before other applicants are considered.In this way, the number of places available will be reduced by the number of children with a statement that has named the school.
- When Cordwalles Junior School is over-subscribed for any year group, applications will be ranked in the following order:
- First priority: Looked after and previously looked after children
- Second priority: Children who will have a sibling at the school or at an infant school which will operate shared sibling priority for admission at the time of the child’s admission.
- Third priority: Children who have attended feeder schools
- Fourth priority: Children of staff
- Fifth priority: Any other children
For more information, please see our Admissions Policy below.
How to apply for a place for September 2023
Cordwalles Junior School will continue to use the centrally managed applications run by Surrey County Council for all in-year admissions. To apply for a place other than for Year 3 for September 2023, please see further information on Surrey County Council's website.
|Cordwalles Admissions Policy 2022/23||10th Mar 2022||Download|
|Cordwalles Admissions Policy 2023/24||10th Mar 2022||Download|
|Cordwalles Admissions Policy 2024/25||22nd Feb 2023||Download|